IMES GLOBAL INC 
(Search / Recruitment Firm)
POEA License#: 033-LB-061109-PL-e


Advertised: 2-5-11 | Closing Date: 29-7-11
Prospective Principal/Project:  BETTERHELP PTE LTD
CAREGIVER
(Singapore)

Requirements:
Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Nursing or equivalent.
At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Age:  23 - 35 years old
25 Full-Time positions available.



Source Link:
http://www.jobstreet.com.ph/jobs/2011/5/default/80/2673989.htm?fr=J

4 comments:

  1. Good day mam!! I'm Carmela Alba Sariol, 30 yrs. old from Phillippines. I'm willing to work abroad. I'm been working 10yrs. As a care giver to our home town. I handle 9 patient's with different cases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day I'm melody aurellano, 30years old, Iam willing to apply for caregiver... I already have experience in Saudi Arabia as caregiver... Please contact me 09365173800

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i want to apply us a caregiver..

    ReplyDelete

  4. Ageing population in Singapore

    The elderly population in Singapore, their caregivers, and their interactions with public health systems here. Singapore for the challenges and opportunities of an ageing population.

    to get more - https://medicalguardian.com.sg/homecare-service-course-providers/

    ReplyDelete